Respect for the environment is a priority in our work and how projects are carried out.
EME Installations Limited have a responsibility as a company to take care of the environment on behalf of our customers, staff and the communities in which we operate. We are committed to minimising any adverse environmental effects that may result from our activities or products. We are committed to manage responsibly the way in which we may affect the environment. EME Installations Limited is engaged in the design and installation of electrical and mechanical products and systems.
It is our policy to satisfy the requirements of our customers whilst making every effort to minimize any impact on the environment and prevent pollution. In particular EME Installations Limited will:
- Provide appropriate environmental training and educate our employees to be environmentally responsible.
- Work with suppliers and sub-contractors to minimize the impact of their operations on the environment through a quality purchasing policy.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legal or other, regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
- Incorporate environmental considerations into our design processes.
- Seek to minimize waste in all operations.
We have set our objectives and targets for significant environmental aspects related to our business activities, and will measure our performance. Environmental audits will be undertaken to monitor our progress in this policy, in implementing these principles and in complying with all applicable regulations.
Our Environmental Management Representative is committed to:
- Identify and improve our significant environmental aspects and impacts from current and relevant past activities and services.
- Ensure that our environmental performance is measured and reviewed against agreed targets to demonstrate continuous improvement.
- Document, implement and reinforce the principles of this policy to all employees, customers and suppliers, and communicate and make this policy available to all.
The latest news...
We have another intrepid runner in the office. Nerissa Baseley our estimating assistant is taking on the challenge of the Great North Run, a half marathon in Newcastle on 11th September. ...Read more
Congratulations to our accountant Amanda Kane, who completed the London Marathon with an amazing time of 05:31:05 on Saturday 24th April - She raised an incredible £5k+ for the charity "Children...Read more
EME are proud to announce that we have raised a staggering £1000.00 through bake sales and selfless donations from personell for Loros Hospice who provide free, high-quality, compassionate care...Read more
EME is proud of it’s long association with the National Apprenticeship Scheme. This year, for the first time we have offered both Electrical and Mechanical Apprenticeship Opportunities. The...Read more
We are proud to sponsor the Regeneration Category for the Pro-Con awards.Read more
EME had a grand day out at the Tigers stadium with representatives from ASHE, Henry Brothers, D W Hicks and Roxhill.Tigers managed to secure their place in the play-offs by defeating Northampton...Read more
EME set their employees a task to create a vision statement for our business going forwards, there were 20 responses in total and our mechanical estimator Matt Simpson was chosen as the best response,...Read more
Some of the EME office team scaled Mount Snowdon during a weekend Team Building exercise to Snowdonia and although there were a few drama’s a good time was had by all. We would like to...Read more
EME Installations have been included in the inaugural publication of The London Stock Exchange Group's 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain, a list of the 1000 most inspiring small and medium-sized...Read more
EME have been approved as a nominated contractor through the East Midlands Property Alliance framework agreement for refurbishment projects within East Midlands. working along side Principal...Read more
EME have secured with Seddon Construction the M&E Services for a new state of the art £4m new Primary School EME Installations have secured with Seddon Construction the electrical,...Read more