As part of its commitment to lowering carbon emmisions, EME are pleased to have installed the first of its vehicle charging points at EME House. EME have chosen two Rolec "AutoCharge: EV Pedestals", so allowing charging to four vehicles for staff and visitors.
The installation has already prompted interest and EME have been happy to spread the word about putting our commitment into practice. For those techinally inclined the chosen Rolec charging points' faetures include:
• Available in 1way and 2way 16amp (3.6kW) and 32amp (7.2kW) single phase charging options.
• Future Proofed - Can initially be installed as a free-to-charge pedestal and upgraded at a later date, if required, to accomodate a variety of pay-to-charge (PAYG) solutions including coin/token/RFID/bank/Virtual Pay.
• Compliant with all EVs and PHEVs
• Back office/OCPP capability
• Can be customised to suit corporate branding
• IP54 British Standard Institute (BSI) certificated
• Easy to install and maintain
• CE certified
For more details, please visit www.rolecserv.com